Monday, December 27, 2010

Early Resolutions

So, I already quit smoking.. yes I am still sticking to it, and yes, I'm still awesome! But, it has had good and bad effects. The bad is that I now feel the need to lose weight, and my lazy butt don't wanna do it. The good news is that I feel the need to lose weight and I actually halfway feel like I can do it. I am considered obese. I am truly my biggest critic, and to myself I only look chubby. Still, I have a long way to go.






But the way I see it is that every pound lost is an achievement by itself. It's one more step toward being healthier. So, good news is that I have a little help. I have an online friend (who I've been friends with for about 3 years) that recently lost about 80lbs. and is passionate about helping others get healthier too. Lucky me! I now bug the crap out of her all the time, but I do know it'll calm down as I figure things out a little more. Poor Cait... having to put up with my badgering. Honestly though, I'll risk annoying her to get some help b/c goodness knows I need it!


I hate dieting, but I hate exercising even more. I'm so out of shape and even a little exercise wears me out. Cait told me to wait a month or so to start so I can get used to the eating less/healthier first. This is one of the main reasons I'm starting early. I'm trying to test the waters as far as the food stuff goes, and arming myself with knowledge about both topics. I'm one of those people that the more I know about something the more likely I am to succeed at it. Still, exercising still seems so daunting. Ugh.





Anyway, I'll keep you updated on how I'm doing. Hey, I stopped one bad habit that was really really tough to quit, I can do this right? Right! Goooooo Angel!

What's your New Years resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment