Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bad Angel!

Yes, I am a bad blogger. You may flog me now. Throw the stones. Done? Good, update time!

As you know, I've been dieting and working out. I have found a new site that I'm more than a little addicted to. It's called Spark People. It lets you track your calories, exercises, and other things. It helps you find exercises that fits you, and it has a feature called Spark Recipes. While not a very original name, it's a great tool. It helps you find recipes of lower calorie dishes, which is really important to me because I get bored with food easily. And perhaps my favorite thing: the groups. They're actually called Spark Teams and they've really kept me going. The people I have encountered have been so supportive! It also has a little page you can customize and write blogs in as well. Very cool site.

No, I don't work for them, and to my knowledge they don't even know I'm writing this. I'm just a fan. If you have an account on there, or if you decide to create one, my username is ANANGELMOM. I'd love to have you as a friend! My blogs on there will help keep you even more updated.

Anyway, that's all I have going on. Not much lately except more dang snow. ( The snow gods are ignoring me again. ) If we're having snow, a lot of you might be too? So, everyone take care and bundle up!

No comments:

Post a Comment